- Excitement on Every Swing – Each round will now feel like a tournament stop on the PGA TOUR. Huge galleries, digital leaderboards, and broadcast style presentation add to the excitement and intensity of real tournament golf
- Play the Prestigious U.S. Open - Will The U.S. Open makes its inaugural appearance in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10. Known as one of the toughest tests in golf, Bethpage Black will challenge every player's golf skills with its extremely challenging course conditions
- Real-Time Weather Conditions - Powered by The Weather Channel, real-time weather now effects gameplay by providing current conditions at actual courses. Putts will roll slower on wet greens and drives will be shorter due to the rain soaked fairways
- Broadcast Style Presentation - ESPN's Scott Van Pelt and the Golf Channel's Kelly Tilghman form a new commentary team that adds to the new sports broadcast presentation, including hole overviews, up-to-the –minute updates from around the course, and more
- Precision Putting - New option that removes the notion of "putter distance" and instead requires players to judge the necessary power for each putt based on slope and distance to the cup
- Tournament Challenge - Relive key moments in tournament history through an all-new character progression mode
- Take on the Leaderboard - Exciting changes are in store for gamers as Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 features new enhancements for the online tournaments. Get ready to step up and take it to the next level this PGA TOUR season!